The size of the city, the excellent communications, the ample offer of leisure activities and nautical facilities and the good climate make Valencia an ideal city for sailing and practice nautical activities all year round. With its change of dates and the possibility to test the boats at sea, the Valencia Boat Show has become the last boat show on the water of the season, which will undoubtedly contribute to promoting nautical tourism in the city.
Why choose Valencia?
- For its strategic location in the centre of the Spanish Mediterranean coast.
- For its excellent communications with the main nautical markets.
- For its experience in organising large events.
- For its large restaurants and promenade area with 500 parking spaces a few metres from the Valencia Boat Show.
- For its quality hotel and catering offer at competitive prices.
- For the kind, friendly and welcoming character of the city and its inhabitants.
- For its 300 days of sunshine a year.
- For its moderate temperatures in autumn that allow Valencia Boat Show to be the last boat show on water of the season.
- For being a growing market.